From the 80s has a new look and more!
February 6, 2002
Regular visitors will notice some big changes on the site. After originally launching in Spring of 1996, From the Eighties has grown extensively, but the design had not. There have been numerous changes, including the Retro Club polls, forums, and trading post, but till now it still looked a lot like a 1996 web site. We've made some big changes and additions to the web site, including the following:
- New look and new logo!
- More graphics!
- New 80s Trivia Question of the Day (on the front page)!
- Reorganized the sections: more specific Television subsections and Electronics subsections; separated History and People sections, dividing historical events by year!
- Added Poll archives!
- Added News section!
- Added months and days to most events!
- Added years to most songs in the Music section!
- Revamped the trading post: renamed to the Trading Place (when you go to the page you'll see why); added feature allowing people to reply to you with having your e-mail address.
- And more!